I don’t believe boredom is caused by a lack of things to do. There are lots of reasons that one might be bored. The most common one is that you have no idea what to do. Maybe you have ideas of things but you feel you can’t do the things you want to do. Analyzing why you’re bored in the first place and Figure out what you really want to do.
- Stop doing the same thing over and over again. A nap can rejuvenate you and it can be surprising how much more motivated you can feel after a quick snooze.
- Breathing in the fresh air outside for just ten minutes can freshen up your mindset. Get your mind off work. Think about your priorities. Get out in nature. Going out for a walk. Doing some exercise can get you into a better frame of mind, as well as the added bonus of keeping you in shape.
- Walk to the mall and pay attention to the people there; what could they be thinking about? Who could they be talking to? What kind of people are they? . Go to a store and browse, you never know, you might need groceries or new pants or something. But don’t get carried away, spending money isn’t really a hobby.
- Find an activity that will use the energy you have an abundance of. Get your friends round and play Basket Ball or Futsall.
- Do something physically or socially active. Social activity (i.e. talking to someone) fulfils one of our basic human needs. Face-to-face contact is, if possible, or talking over the phone, Twitter or Facebook.
- Calling a loved one. What better time to call someone to catch up, to tell them you love them, to just say hi … than when you’ve got nothing better to do.
- Helping people. Volunteer at your local hospital or elderly home. This can give you a great feeling of satisfaction in helping other people.
- Avoid boring people and situations. Get away from people and situations that bore you.
- Try adding something new or doing it a different way. Doing something creative. Drawing, playing an instrument, Cards, Cycling, cooking or photography. Learn something new. Find a photoshop tutorial or download GIMP if you don’t have it and practice your artistic skills.
- Perhaps what you need is some mental stimulation. Reading a book, novel , manga, magazine, newspaper or Holy Book.
- Research a topic your interested in online. I will go online, to 9gag or some fun website and browse around until I find a fun picture. Watch youtube : find funny, prank, magician, How to.. or maybe Conspiracy Video etc.
- Try to find time to read blogs and write posts. Observe and write down your feelings and thoughts for a week and at the end of it, reflect on them. You could also start a blog online, if you feel that sharing your thoughts with other people could be beneficial.
- Try to think of alternative ways to do what you want to do, working with what you have available. Play Sudoku. Perhaps not the most intellectual game of all time, or the most exciting …or Browser Game.
- Maintenance your computer if you have one. Make those files on the computer perfectly organized.
- Watch some News, Documentary, Sport or Reality Show.
- Clean your house, or otherwise declutter. If you’ve done that already, clean your house again
- Listen to Music. Some funky or upbeat tunes might just do the trick. They can make any job much more fun. It takes your boredom away and you will be thinking about different things other than being bored.
- If you have something that you don’t need, sell it! That way, you can use the money that you earned to buy yourself something that will entertain you.
- Watch clouds.
Just do it.
Everything Can Happen
- Girls Silhouettes
- What do you do if you love someone but she doesn't care about you in the same way?
- Legendary Sword
- How to Grow a Square Watermelon
- Typographic Portraits
- Sasando Musical Instrument
- Facebook and Twitter Symbols
- Rare Rabbit : Sumatran Rabbit
- Anime and The City
- World War 2 Pictures in Color
- 268,953 hits